Thursday, January 17, 2013

workshop#2

bismillahirrahmanirrahim
hi everybody , welcome 2013 yey! I wanna say many thanks for all of you guys , its real i feel touched when I apparently still have a chance to feel my own hardwork . Because I never have too much wishes , but Ijust wish that everything have smooth way . On the years ago 2012 I already did all my wonderfull journay . From something that I never guess before . Back again I really thanks to God , to my parents , family , boyfriend , and all friends that alway give support . Thanks you so much , I could feel it more brave to show my future . I never afraid to make a dream , because maybe the reality is not same like our dream but we have once live , living with all we have . Everybody have right to dreaming , when we have hope we have a way . Dont be afraid younges . I believe in your young age you more have a time to doing too much . Because you have still fresh spirit .  So in this new years make a wish , and make a list what target you wanna get . 
Nothing imposible , anyway to go Roma .

And I have a good news guys , alhamdulillah . Because many request for  EkspresiSuaraRemaja make workshop again , and they want if the tallent is me as Dainty Handmade. So the end of january I fill in some workshop . There are 25seat available , but only in one day we make notice on public via bbm , facebook.and twitter all succes soldout . Thanks for big participation , I wish when this workshop make a good inspiring for young generation could stand alone without always depand on parents money always ^^ 
25seat sold out so we open seat again for 12 seat only soo who doens't join but you wanna just read this rules for register via message : name (spasi) age (spasi) handmade in fashion
send to : 081802006080 (mba jeko)
HTM 25idr include materials for making handmade acc , SNACK and Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment