Saturday, September 22, 2012

my moms said i have to....

tonight i feel like i need someone could listen my heart speaking . life automatically runs . it feels time going so fast , have you ever felt the same like what i feel now . monday never delete and sunday always wasted quickly . honestly , i dont like the day that i dont have planing to do . i dont like my full day only for sleeping whatching tv or something i couldn't get anything. i mean i like my full day i not only quite , i like dooing something! the one could help me is doing crafting , everything for playing with glue , scissors, tongs aaaa anything i call them best friend who understand what i want what iam needing .

sometimes when i saw them who lucky doing their hobby and from their hobby could buy happines , every people proud with them . every people love their nice job , i know they totally doing with planing with draft . but it different i do all spontaneously , i dont know becouse what i plan now is always different with the result , and now i tried let it flow . maybe every planing from the little until the big planing i desire to created but there is always meeting obstacle. i always telling to my mom every secreat planing , but my mom always said i have to finished my study . she said i could do anything with seriously if i dont have obstacle . because my business now its only sider . i have the first duty for studying first because the task from campus is very crowded if i couldn't manage the time iwill make a big trouble :( its not meaning i have to leave what i plan but its time to choose the important . because focus needing for succes , ok i understand now , when i look them who lucky i dont have feel envy because its mean i couldn't do too . i have time to create it but the precisely time in order what i desire one by one could be happend . ya Allah youre the best , without you im nothing , you give me the best gift . save them who always love me support me give them happiness life , amin :'D


3 comments:

  1. same with me.. "my mom always said i have to finished my study . she said i could do anything with seriously if i dont have obstacle . because my business now its only sider . i have the first duty for studying first because the task from campus is very crowded if i couldn't manage the time iwill make a big trouble :("
    just be patient and try more hard for success our study and bussiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes shifa patient never give up , try to manage in order to not lose both of them . always the way if we wanna try :D

    ReplyDelete